Welcome to A Chile Adventure!
In early March 2011, I will be embarking on an epic adventure to work in Chile for four months with a fabulous group of Christians and the organisation Latin Link. The plan is to keep all you guys updated with my progressing in raising money to get there and all that I get up to while I'm out there!
Please keep me, the guys and girls I'm travelling with and the people we will be working with in your prayers and please donate if you can!

Tuesday 1 March 2011

6 days to go....

Wow! Only six more days to go until I fly off to Chile...

I spent the second half of last week in North London, meeting everyone from the team and getting to know them more - It's gonna be four very funny months! There was so much information to try and take in and process that I'm not sure I've got it all yet! Plus all the extra recommended items to take to Chile - it is gonna be cold, so get me some of them thermals!!

We spent a lot of time together as a team achieving tasks like our outing in London to collect photographs (which we all had to be in) doing various things, por ejemplo... everyone climbing inside a telephone box... playing football outside Wembley stadium... everyone in a tree.... wearing a random stranger's hat and shaking their hand... etc etc... It was such a laugh!

I honestly can't believe that it's only 6 days till I leave. It's going to be one amazing, life-changing adventure. From building toilet shacks to teaching in the churches, it's gonna be awesome!  And hopefully I'll come back with some good language skills!!

Well... things to buy, people to see and stuff to pack, so hasta luego xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment