Welcome to A Chile Adventure!
In early March 2011, I will be embarking on an epic adventure to work in Chile for four months with a fabulous group of Christians and the organisation Latin Link. The plan is to keep all you guys updated with my progressing in raising money to get there and all that I get up to while I'm out there!
Please keep me, the guys and girls I'm travelling with and the people we will be working with in your prayers and please donate if you can!

Saturday 5 March 2011

Full On Packing Commences...

I actually can't believe that I'm about to start packing everything for the trip - four months worth of clothes, essential foods (SWEETS!) and hair product contained in a rucksack! Little bit mad.

This whole week has been quite unreal, pottering around seeing people, making lots of phone calls, buying little bits and bobs, that I haven't really noticed that it's 2 days until I go.... It's really quite bizarre. I don't think I've quite realised what I'm letting myself in for! So the flight could be interesting!!!

It's such an honour and privilege to be able to go over to Chile and work over there, but I think I'm gonna miss everyone at home quite a lot. Still, chin up :) I know there will be lots of amazing people to meet and awesome stories to put up here! So though on one hand, I'm sad to be going, I'm also very excited about what I'm gonna experience over there - no doubt that it will be life changing in ways that I haven't even thought of!

Thank you so much to everyone who has given towards this trip, and please do continue to give if you can - literally every little helps! And actually still need to raise a couple of grand! Please let me know if you like more details about donating.

I'll  probably write again on Monday :)

Much love xxx

1 comment:

  1. Swarthmore College Students Send Conservative Commencement Speaker Packing ... Read the Full Story at the Washington Times→ ... storage

    ReplyDelete