Welcome to A Chile Adventure!
In early March 2011, I will be embarking on an epic adventure to work in Chile for four months with a fabulous group of Christians and the organisation Latin Link. The plan is to keep all you guys updated with my progressing in raising money to get there and all that I get up to while I'm out there!
Please keep me, the guys and girls I'm travelling with and the people we will be working with in your prayers and please donate if you can!

Wednesday 23 February 2011

12 days to go

Wow it's getting close! And I think I'll write a song... On the 12th day before Chile I packed my bags to go... To 5 days training in a church hall...

So this afternoon I'm off up to north London and it's gonna be the first time everyone meets. Im deffo looking forward to it! We've got 5 days of training and prep together and it should be good. It will be awesome to finally meet the other people in the same team as me and start getting to know them! Wo0op!

Well gonna have a sturdy lunch and finish packing,

Hasta luego x

No comments:

Post a Comment