Welcome to A Chile Adventure!
In early March 2011, I will be embarking on an epic adventure to work in Chile for four months with a fabulous group of Christians and the organisation Latin Link. The plan is to keep all you guys updated with my progressing in raising money to get there and all that I get up to while I'm out there!
Please keep me, the guys and girls I'm travelling with and the people we will be working with in your prayers and please donate if you can!

Friday 18 February 2011

The Packing Begins...

Well today is my big day to start packing all my bits and pieces to move all my belongings to my parents before my trip.

It's only 17 days till I go which is just mental! Had some more injections today and got the bike ride on Sunday - there's still time to sponsor me!! I'm doing a 45 mile bike ride and so far I'm got a fair bit of sponsorship but every little helps in reaching the 5 grand target!

It's so amazing the things you uncover when you start to move; pictures and little mementos that just bring memories flooding back! I'm definitely gonna miss some people when I'm away!! But it's gonna be an awesome experience.. Not long now!!!

Well better get back to packing - LOTS to do!! Lol
X

1 comment:

  1. Happy Packing! 17 days. So much to do.... Hope the ride goes really well x

    ReplyDelete