Welcome to A Chile Adventure!
In early March 2011, I will be embarking on an epic adventure to work in Chile for four months with a fabulous group of Christians and the organisation Latin Link. The plan is to keep all you guys updated with my progressing in raising money to get there and all that I get up to while I'm out there!
Please keep me, the guys and girls I'm travelling with and the people we will be working with in your prayers and please donate if you can!

Sunday 6 February 2011

Bike Ride & More Fundraising

Hi de hi :)

It looks as though there's going to be nearly 20 of us doing the bike ride on the 20th of Feb, which is awesome! Hopefully we'll raise a good amount towards my trip and if you want to sponsor me or one of the other guys that is riding, then please either use the donate link or email me at sarahinchile@hotmail.co.uk for other details :)

We're gonna be riding 45 miles from Horsham to Shoreham and back! Which is probably gonna take the best part of 9 hours - definitely taking the advice on getting a good saddle!!!!

The other awesome odea thata gonna be happening that Friday Night Club this coming Friday is.... Chilli for Chile!!! We're gonna be selling bowls of Chilli for £2 - come along and buy some!!!

Wooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment