Welcome to A Chile Adventure!
In early March 2011, I will be embarking on an epic adventure to work in Chile for four months with a fabulous group of Christians and the organisation Latin Link. The plan is to keep all you guys updated with my progressing in raising money to get there and all that I get up to while I'm out there!
Please keep me, the guys and girls I'm travelling with and the people we will be working with in your prayers and please donate if you can!

Tuesday 8 February 2011

27 days to go... Wait what??

Good gravy, I didn't realise it was quite that close!! Better a get a wiggle on with organising and starting to pack!

Sponsorships are rolling in nicely for the bike ride, please let me know if you can or want to sponsor me for the 45 mile ride I'll be going on! The bike ride's on the 20th of Feb so not too far away!

Our flights have definitely been confirmed for the 7th of march, in the evening, although it's gonna take a day if not more to arrive with all the traveling! We're taking a flight from London to Brazil, then Brazil to Santiago (Chile's capital) and then an 8 hour journey down to Temuco! :) think it could be a long day! And then 4 months of awesomeness then the journey back starts in reverse on the 11th of July!

I can't quite believe it's only 27 days till we fly, coming round crazy fast now! I've got my next session of injections on Friday - eek! But I'm sure that'll be okay

And before you know it, I'll be up in Northwood Hills meeting the guys that I'm traveling with for real and doing a bit of training :D wo0op :)

Anywho must dash, gotta enjoy the good British food while I still can ;)

Much love x

No comments:

Post a Comment