Welcome to A Chile Adventure!
In early March 2011, I will be embarking on an epic adventure to work in Chile for four months with a fabulous group of Christians and the organisation Latin Link. The plan is to keep all you guys updated with my progressing in raising money to get there and all that I get up to while I'm out there!
Please keep me, the guys and girls I'm travelling with and the people we will be working with in your prayers and please donate if you can!

Friday 28 January 2011

No me gusta las inyecciones!!

Hola amigos :)

So... Today I got the first of my injections and I'm clearly a big sap coz I nearly cried - although that may have been at the cost of the next 6 I have to have.. 3 lots of hep B at £40 a shot and 3 lots of rabies at £45 a shot. That's a wooping £255-shaped hole in my bank account ladies and gentlemen and were my birthday money is going lol!!!

Thank you to those of you who've blessed me so far with money, I'm brewing some fundraising ideas like.... A 'chile' bike ride... Cycling to Brighton and back and being really cold...

Anyway I shall keep you post - only 38 days till I go... Really??? Gosh.. That's soon!!!

Well ttfn xx

1 comment:

  1. owww to injections - cycle ride sounds like a good idea !

    ReplyDelete